Vertical Order Picker
The new dimension in order picking
Pedido para: EK-X
Por favor, preencha o formulário abaixo. Entraremos em contato o mais breve possível.
It’s the Prince of Pickers and Nobility in any narrow-aisle warehouse: the EK-X vertical order picker sets the benchmark in terms of performance, picking height, residual load capacity, functionality and ergonomics.
The EK-X forges ahead into new dimensions of efficient goods handling with driving speeds up to 13 km/h and lifting speeds up to 0.4 m/s. Thanks to the OPTISPEED system, this compact warehouse helper is always on the move at maximum speed – without impairing safe driving. Other features include an excellent field of view and a maximum pick height of 12 meters - outstanding in the truest sense of the word – as well as a roomy, shock-absorbing driver’s cabin.
In short: if you want the most efficient, user-friendly picking warehouse management, you can’t do without an EK-X. Moreover, the modular system allows the optimum EK-X to be custom-built for every warehouse.
O EK-X em detalhes
- Maintenance-free 3-phase drive unit, 24 V or 48 V
- Effective goods handling due to very high driving and lifting speeds (13 km/h and 0.4 m/s)
- Enough energy for multi-shift operations thanks to battery capacities up to 1240 Ah (24 V) or 930 Ah (48 V)
- Powerful auxiliary lift for efficient order picking
- Top availability: The Li-Ion battery bundles a lot of energy and can be quickly and easily opportunity charged
- Quick, safe personnel entry and exit thanks to generously sized, lowlevel entry area
- High degree of movement freedom due to roomy driver’s cabin
- Shock-absorbing floor with integrated drive switch guarantees relaxed working
- Effective working with any body size thanks to low cabin wall and small distance to load carrier
- Optional tilting side barriers for even easier access to goods
- Intuitive and optionally height-adjustable control panel for ergonomic work
- Wide variety of equipment options for the driver’s cabin (e. g. attachment system for terminals etc., storage option, leaning support, 12 volt power socket)
- Safe handling in a very narrow aisle with mechanical or inductive guidance
- Long-life, energy-saving LED headlights for optimum visibility
- Optional OPTISAFE system gives optimum support when navigating and operating the vehicle in sensitive warehouse areas
- Safe operation through sensor-controlled two-handed operation
- Faster servicing due to easily accessible service points
- Sensitive operation and stepless control of lift speed thanks to stateof- the-art proportional valve technology
- Power-optimized driving speeds through accurate height sensing
- Maximum possible operating speed for each load weight thanks to the OPTISPEED-System
- Easier workload through semiautomatic approach to shelf with OPTISPEED 4.0
- Longer operating time and optimum use of resources through energy recovery during braking and lowering operations
- Blue-Q efficiency mode saves up to 10 percent energy at the push of a button without sacrificing power
- 90 percent of all the materials used are recyclable
O documento fornecido para download é a versão atualizada das instruções de operação do caminhão padrão. Não inclui descrições de opções do cliente. Para um caminhão de concreto, solicite o respectivo manual específico de acordo com o número de série e o ano de produção do serviço de peças de reposição STILL.
Visão geral do modelo
Capacidade máxima (kg)
Altura máxima de preensão (mm)
Velocidade de circulação (km/h)
Voltagem da bateria (V)
|EK-X / Li-Ion||1.200||12.000||13||24/48|